Friday, October 2, 2015

Tonight I fell out of love...



tears running down the sides of my face and I stare blankly at the ceiling. 
Head filled with thoughts as they bump into and fight with each other as to whom I should think upon first.
Tonight I fell out of love ...
As I tell myself how foolish I was for even letting the words develop in my head, feel in my heart and squeeze through my teeth..."I love you."
Tonight I fell out of love...
as I burn every memory. Shoving the ashes in the corners of my sub-consciousness and sweeping the remaining dust under the mats and rugs of my cerebral cortex
Tonight I fell out of  love....
As I carefully rid all the similes,metaphors, personifications, alliteration, and onomatopoeias associated with THAT L-word.
Tonight I just wanna ......
Forget and just... Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment