Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Friday Night Lies

Tonight  I felt so lonely inside
Amid a crowd of lovers.
Each person paired with the next
And I'm there like... 'These fuckers!"

My eyebrows knitted up at them
As they kissed and held hands together.
And I'm just standing there like,
"Why can't we enjoy this weather?"

I must admit I despise them all
For being in such Euphoria.
It's as if they all smoked from the same joint
Puff puff passed me straight to Gloria.

So I grabbed my purse and stormed right out
Hailed a cab from the distance.
Got home and posted an Instagram pic
"Oh what an awesome night with the spouse!" *smiley face*
(Liar)


4 comments:

  1. Lol I couldn't help it but you should consider writing a short novel tho interesting stuff cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...u dnt hv to b alone tho...

    ReplyDelete